Adding the iOS Widget
You can operate and manage multiple Smart Gate devices through the drop down widget from your iOS device! This feature gives you the ability to operate your gates or doors instantly.
- On your iOS device’s home screen, swipe down from the top to pull down the Notification Center.
- Tap the Today button near the top of the screen.
- You’ll see your day’s notifications. Tap the Edit button at the bottom of the page.
- Now you’ll see a list of installed apps that support widgets. Tap the green ‘+’ button next to the Smart Key widget to show it in the Notification Center.
- You can also rearrange these widgets. Simply tap and hold the three horizontal lines on the right side of any widget and drag it up or down to the position you desire.
- When you’re done tweaking, tap Done at the top right.
Last Updated: 12/14/2015 Print
Still have questions?
If you can’t find an answer, email us at [email protected] to open a new support ticket.